It has been almost 6 months since my last blog post.
I should really remember to write stuff here, but life has a habit of getting in the way.
So this will just be a random, quick fill in the blanks of the last few months.
So, lets see, what's all been happening since my last blog update.
WARNING: This will be very photo heavy.
- I finished a chair for the living room. It's still holding up well,
which means I must have done a good job on the upholstery
- I sewed a denim cover, and some little pillows for my bench in the dining room.
- painted an ugly gold/burgundy photo frame into turquoise and black
It will hang in the living room, some day - once I have a family photo to put in it.
That's about it for January.
- let's see... snow, snow and more snow
- I purged my closet... I know - really exciting stuff. What else can you do
when there's 5 feet of snow on the ground.
- that's about it for February
- brought more snow
- we also headed to Saskatchewan for Spring Break. Spent some time with really good friends.
- then we headed to my parents for the rest of the week.
- I got to help my Dad pull a calf, and while this may sound
gross or weird, it was good to help him. I've missed
- got to take in many spectacular sunsets
- and snagged some pretty decent shots of the local
- time was also spent enjoying the cousins
- not much happened in April - other than the snow finally started melting
- Finally some sun!- a new bike for Cody
- replacing the roof over Crispin's room. No more rain inside!!
- Spring has finally arrived. Sure felt like a long winter
- Nanking Cherry blossoms.
- flowers for the back door
- a new thrift store find
- Before- drawers before
- a new look
- a weekend road trip with a good friend and all the kids
- went to my parents, so I could help Dad with their Branding.
- Cowgirl Kiara (look at those blue eyes!)
- rounding up the cattle
- cowboys (and a view of the hills)
- helping. (that's me in the plaid jacket in the back)
- another beautiful Saskatchewan sky shot.
And that brings us up to July....
Sure hope you enjoyed a brief glimpse into the past few months.